Becoming a Rockstar Instructor
- Registration on Saturday May 20 from 07.30 till 08.15 hrs.
- The certification will start exactly at 08.30 hr.
- In your online Spinning® Instructor account at www.spinning.com you will find additional information for the certification.
- Please bring pen and paper and if preferred your Spinning® Instructor manual.
- Keep warm during theoretical parts of the workshops, bring a sweater.
- Lunch is included (everything extra is on your own expenses).
- Please make sure you will bring enough cycling clothing with you for the day.
- After successfull completion of the online exam, you'll receive 14 CECs and you'll also reach the next instructor level.
Fighter Pilot "Remastered"
- Registration on Saturday May 20 from 18.00 hrs.
- The ride will start exactly at 18.30 hr.
- It is not allowed to attend the ride without a valid registration.
- Including 1 SPIN® CEC.
SPEX Social Party
- Walk in from 20.30 hr.
- Snacks and (some) drinks will be provided by Mad Dogg Athletics.
- It is not allowed to attend the social party without a valid registration.
Spinning® Marathon (6 hours)
- Registration on Sunday May 21 from 10.00 till 11.30 hrs. Be on time, it is going to be busy!
- Groups (2 or more participants) have to register on their group name and the whole group has to be complete.
- Solo riders register on their surname.
- At 11.45 hr. we will start with the announcements and at noon the first ride will start!
- Only participants with wristband are allowed in the sports hall.
- Spectators can view the event from the back of the hall (at the back of the Spinner® bikes).
- Numbers on the bikes are in order of registration. No bikes or bike numbers can be moved or switched. We will look after this very strictly!
- Around 14.00 hr. there will be a buffet with sandwiches and fruit. Please help yourself. During the rides volunteers will come by to supply food and refill your water bottle with water as well.
- There are no lockers in the dressing rooms. All bags should be placed in the locker rooms.
- PLEASE NOTE: No bags are allowed in The Fokker Terminall. This is for safety purposes and mandatory by the fire department.
- Shower facilities are available outside the Fokker Terminal in the shower trailer.
Ensure optimal hydration during the entire Spinning® Experience. It is important that you drink enough, this ensures a rapid and better absorption of energy and maintains a uniform body temperature. Just drinking water is most likely not enough, because it contains no minerals. Therefore choose a Electrolyte; it contains to be delivered to the important minerals sodium and magnesium, and contributes to the hydration without excess carbohydrates.
We're proud that PowerBar will be at the event to support us in offering an Electrolyte drink.
The Spinning® shop will be opened during the event. Opening hours are:
- Saturday: 08.00 – 09.00, 12.00 – 13.30, 17.00 - 18.00 and from 20.00 hrs.
- Sunday: 10.00 – 11.30 en 13.00 – 17.00
Electronic payments are possible for Dutch bankcards, Maestro bank cards and Credit cards only, cash preferred. Shop till you drop!
- No restitutions are made after registration.
- Another Spinning® Instructor or participant can take your spot in case you cannot make it, but only if you notify us 14 days in advance of the event.
- No payment, means no registration.
Photography and videotaping
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe may photograph, film and videotape some or all of a training session and the marathon at the Spinning® Experience, and it is possible that participant will be photographed, filmed, taped or recorded. By registering for the Spinning® Experience the participant agrees that Mad Dogg Athletics Europe may photograph, film or videotape participant in connection with the training sessions or the marathon at Spinning® Experience. Mad Dogg Athletics Europe and its licensees and assigns shall have the right to take, use, reuse, publish, republish, copy, reproduce, create digitized images of, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, exhibit, project, modify, distort, change and otherwise make use of participant’s appearance, likeness and form for marketing and promotional purposes.
Please call Mad Dogg Athletics Europe on +31 (0)10 590 45 08 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Spinning® Experience!
Mad Dogg Athletics Europe and the Fokker Terminal will and cannot be held responsible for any missing, stolen or lost items. Do not take valuables with your or carry them on your body/your bike. Do not leave any valuables in your car either.
When participating in the Spinning® Experience we assume that you are in a good healthy condition. We also assume that you have enough aerobic base knowledge and experience in indoor cycling to participate. We will and cannot be held responsible for any physical problems that may occur when or after you participate in our event. Listen to your body: drink enough and use a heart rate monitor!